Carpet elliptical or lamination for weight loss?

Question

I want to farm to lose weight and feel better-I can't afford to buy more machines-gotta keep under $ 600 if possible-it is preferable to a carpet for travel or elliptical overall weight loss? I am in my mid fall and weigh 180. I want more bang for the buck. Thank you!

Reply

Trying to decide between a treadmill or elliptical trainer for losing weight, is a common dilema face many of my visitors and some freakout here at the point of having the paralysis by analysis and finished doing anything.

I covered this topic (and many similar questions) in detail on the blog the following positions:

Vs. treadmills, elliptical

Treadmill vs elliptical to burn calories

Exercise bikes vs. treadmills

Treadmill vs rowing machine

Treadmill vs Road running

I hope that helps to answer your question, "carpet or elliptical for weight loss". If there is something that this or that you're still confused, drop me a line and let me know that I can help you.

 

 

Filed under the treadmills, elliptical trainers, question and answers, Cardio from Admin.

Dissemination

del.icio.us Digg Furl Reddit, blink blogmarks help Yahoo Buzz blog Google Ma.gnolia Rojo Simpy Spurl StumbleUpon Technorati!

Permalink • Print • Email • comment-.

No comments:

Post a Comment